A blog about the candid thoughts and day-to-day life of a 25 year old mother and wife.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Obligatory "About Me" Post



I'm M, a 25 year old living in the Arizona suburbs with my husband and our two little girls. S is our 4 1/2 year old wild child. She's free-spirited, energetic, brave, outgoing, lovable, and independent. H is 5 months old, quiet, mellow, clingy, cuddly, and shy. My husband, J, and I are best friends and we've been together for close to 8 years.

I'm admittedly obsessed with blogging and have had an online journal of some sort for the past 10 years. My husband has given me crap about it so many times, but I don't care. Blogging is something I couldn't imagine not doing. It's one of the hobbies I love the most.

I work 35 hours a week at one of the largest banks in the country. I like my job but the customers I have to deal with sometimes make me want to thrust myself out the window of our two-story building.

I'm a girl with a lot on her mind. I always have an opinion about something and I love to voice said opinions. This blog is not only a creative outlet for me, but also a place for me to freely express my thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment